Thursday 9 July 2009

Raiding & Smoking

I have always been critized for going afk and having a smoke. I guess that can be quite annoying to those who dont smoke, and like Rezinar (who used to smoke) can be especially annoying.
Since yesterday 17:45pm (17 hours ago) i have stopped smoking.
Now..i started smoking when i was...Mmm maybe 15, 16. Im 34 years old now.
So its probably ideal in that case, that im not raid-leading for the rest of this week, or raiding either. I'll let you know how it goes, but for the most part, i prefer no fuss, no mention or celebrations of that fact. I have 3 weeks (or 5 days) to get through, or just that moment of "Hmmm i think i have done it"

2 comments:

KiwiRed said...

There's a song I keep meaning to play on vent when we stop for one of our frequent (cigarette) breaks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RAQla6tv8

NadiaStorm said...

Thanks :) and good luck with the flu and hope it clears soon!!