Wednesday 15 July 2009

Level 76 - Still but close

very opportunity i had was plagued with problems. It was my own fault for bring Nad back into the guild so soon, i have no-one else to blame but myself. for 1 hour approximately i stood still answering questions between 19:15 and 20:15, then after that, lag, and some guild issues ensued (recruitment) and by 21:45 i finally managed to get the 3rd bar of my experience bar on the move.
I thought by starting earlier last night i would get a good ramp on through, but the Addon Alliance QuestUp kept crashing me too, because it was using so much memory. And i had to tackle a recruitment issue to resolution, as it effects our guild in a positive way and needs to be checked during this delicate process. So almost 3 hours later, and a new addon.
I made my way to S Basin and made a start there, my last addon and the new one did'nt quiet gel for Zul, and i couldnt match up quests, so i though i would just leave it and move into the level 77 area, and take it from there. So from 22:00 UK time until 00:00 i got from the begining of level 76 with 3 bars, to needing 4 bars to level which i thought was quite good, PunkGirl and Nyessa helped a bit with some outsanding group quests they needed done in Dragon Blight. So everything came good in the end.
Gold is now 1330g, and i have started throwing none soulbound greens to Garland (My Alt Auctioneer). If i manage level 80 with both cold weather flying and duel spec payed for before then, it will be leveling enchanting and selling the enchants in the AH.

No comments: