Wednesday 9 July 2008

Rusty

ZA was a good test ground for the increase spell damage from the mace.
The swing is a bit slower than the crystal forge by 0.1 sec, but the aggro generated was very good to keep a hold of things.
The bear boss was ok, but for some reason I felt very rusty last night tanking. But I think I managed ok in the end.
The new gemmed items of avoidance and increased spell damaged over-all worked well and I am quite happy with it. Although I think I may need to adjust my spell rotation with a slower weapon to use Seal of Vengeance instead of Righteousness for boss fights. I had to hold back on using any abilities on the bear boss so I didn’t pull aggro off Jinn before the troll to bear change. But that is a good sign, knowing that with a few abilities I could jump aggro to take aggro back again, if needed, without using taunt.
It's been a while since we have been to ZA but downing the first boss was a good come back, and we had new faces for the eagle boss, and ZA in general. So I think over-all it was a good run to get us back in the ZA saddle.

No comments: