Wednesday 30 July 2008

Raid UI



Theres still some more tweaking to do with the strata of bartender3 for the raid frames, as it stands over the top of any trade or social window that comes up. Bad when you want to check the raid setup, or ready checking..
The finer tweaks would be the casting text size (fishing) and mana bars (as I cant see them) but having the casting bars is good.
SCT and SCTD where added, im not 100% sure I like it, or whether its something I need to setup some more, healing spam is annyong me but I can set the minimum amount. And I'll probably set that for the damage also. Displaying damge above 3k would probably be good for raids, and heroics, so may aswell do the same for healing.

1 comment:

Araya said...

Thats nice and clean :)
I had wondered why the one in the last post had disappeared :P lol

Atm mine's a bit of a mess, just gotta work on it a bit to get it looking good.