Monday 16 November 2009

Re-inspired

I returned to wow after a month or so offline, it was a break i needed for sure.
I was aware of the issues going on in the guild durin my time off, and just before. Things had to run their course, people, players, interests and motivation etc. Somethings work, some dont, and the quicker people accept those idolologies the better, and we can all move on and continue as before.
My return to wow see's me bring back the paladin tank, only this time to see warcraft trhough to its end. I managed to grapple the gear system eventually after all my own confusion of wtf do i do now to get any kind of gear upgrade, to oh...badges and triumph badges.
Ofc i knew this before, but having my partner Leni on the same page helps my own game time and enjoyment more, in having an actual lifestyle again in playing warcraft as a couple rather than an estranged silent living room with us both doing different things. Brings that sense of family, and team back into my own game time, and hopefully for Leni too.
My main drive is to clear Ulduar once and for all. And drag everyone into heroics to get their badge gear. The raiding is for pure achievement, not gear, as i doubt their is anything of real importance in there worth getting for myself, although some might think they still need this and that badges are probably the most reliable source of any gear upgrade.

So whats left, Ulduar, Onxyia and then Totc 10? and the expected patch of ICC? best we get our butts motivated for a new challenge then.

I think i managed to fix my wow freezing up on me now and then, i removed a GB of ram, lets see how we go

No comments: