Thursday 26 November 2009

Greatly Improved - The respec

Well that was certainly an improvement, although it was only a 5 man Daily Dungeon and Heroic Daily run, there was allot more AE control. And my health bar hardly moved at all.
So the confidence is back, and my mana starvation has now gone, thanks to the respec. I have an Ulduar raid tonight, so hopefully these changes and glyph changes will see a real difference.
I cant wait for Onyxia on Monday either, as im sure the changes will make a great improvement on whelp control.

I had to wipe out my remix ui, i began to hate it, but took what i did like about it with me. And customised my own personal one. Which is much much less cluttered, and im able to see alot more multiple trash easier. I'll upload a screen shot later. For now, its time to test out the respc in raids this weekend.

No comments: