Wednesday 23 April 2008

Warsong..

Probably the worst BG in my memory since before TBC. I was daunting the idea of going here, after accepting the BG daily, but i was suprised to see the BG map show where both flags where at any time, even when the horde had the alliance one (Shift + M). I remember timeless fights of waiting ages to find the end of the stale mate of both sides having the flags. And tbh, i got my butt handed back to me very quickly on my first 10 minutes of play, until i figured out my key bindings and got a rythmn of what i was doing in a fight.
I had trouble logging on last night. It might have been my internet connection, but i couldnt log in on my main charcter at all. Eventually around 10PM UK time, i was able to, so 2 rounds of WSG for the daily win and i was happy.
Tonight i have a Karazhan run, so hopefully everything will run smoothly and we'll get some badges !!

No comments: