Tuesday 29 April 2008

PVE Vs PVP Gear

Other than the Gladiator's Great sword…
I had a look through all the available gear that MaxDPS.coom suggested as available gear pre-Gruul's and Co. And after having a beer and a chat with (Vitharr) http://renvik.blogspot.com, with tips on hit rating and recommended gear. It looks to me that the PVP gear very much lacks what is needed in PVE, that important Hit Rating cap. Thanks :)

Im still a little green behind the ears with it all but I think im getting there. I will be respeccing to get rid of the Kings, and getting improved Might, and will have a search through a few ret paladin profiles on armoury, for the most common talent build. Preferably PVE geared, and progressed.

I swapped out the Glad Scaled leg guards, and put up Vanquisher's Legplates as the PVE equivalent from Mech & Nightbane for the boots, pretty much covers the bottom half of Nad. Then there's the red belt that Blacksmiths can make, and I have a feeling HebrewHammer is looking to buy the recipe for, as he was asking for 600g from the guild bank. Not sure if I can justify 600g for a limited amount of classes, however Hebrew would make quite a few no doubt which leni could sell on the AH to return the 600g. But i dont think it is that pattern at all...i will have to wait and find out.

Meanwhile I managed to get 32 badges of EOTS. It was good fun, EOTS is much better than AB and WSG. I have enough badges of AV to buy the current Great Sword, and Sin from Thunderhorn recommends that I wait for PVP gear in a months time which will be the current seasons gear, ready and available for BG honor. So meantime, I will just bank up some badges and had them in for concerted efforts, for the 350 honor reward each turn in to pump my existing honor up for the current seasons great sword.

No comments: