Thursday 11 June 2009

That's better

After my previous post, I gained a sense of *ugh* about levelling my paladin, gearing and rep etc etc. The guild still has a sense of..wheres our tank tonight (not directed at me ofc) but we seem to be using a lot of Off-spec folk to fill in the spots for Main Spec tanks. Lots of RL reasons, so no-body can complain, and nobody hasn’t either, but im distracting myself now from what I intended to write.
I paid for a character re-customisation, changed my name and made Nuadah, look like Nad. And to be honest about it, I was much happier seeing that, without logging into the game…strange huh?
I like to have a sense on continuity, and I guess others within the guild do too. So the name was changed to Nadiastorm (*Note the funny i*) which is name more familiar inside and outside of TDD. (And I refer back to the earlier blogs about association, names and familiarity).
Guild-wise the progress of WOTLK continues in a very progressive and steady course, with very little left to get from Naxx 10 from individuals, im pointing the Wednesday (Hug a Guildie) to OS 10 first, then starting on Naxx afterwards for a head start for Tarnya's Thursday event. The following week will be Malygos (If we can get some instant group heals & HoT along for the vortex stage), otherwise it will be a repeat of OS / VoA and Naxx again from the week before.
Our co-op raids have increased from Monday's to both Monday's and Tuesday's. Last Monday saw a clear of 2 wings, leaving Military and Construct left over. Those looking to see the 2 end bosses of Naxx will be able to on Tuesday's…and they had better read up on them.
In a discussion with Tarnya last night, along with Saaj and Trivia, we talked about changing the scene weekly. Instead of posting the regular set days of 10 mans, to mix them up a bit more and add some variety, and I quite agree..how bored would you get plugging on through the week with the same raid on each day, every day of the week. /yawn
We set a simple ruling on Co-Operative loot, 2 epics max each per night, and an open roll to all (inc those who have 2 epics already during the night) for unwanted epic loot. No EPGP, or DKP system, no red tape of debate. Simple fast and in the long term, fair

No comments: