Wednesday 22 October 2008

POW-PPPPPP-POW

Well, that didn’t last very long at all did it?
After playing a little on the PTR before the patch came out I wasn’t too impressed at the changes made. However in my typical subburn self of double checking and taking a leap of faith I hooked up Nad's shield and Sword and had a blast around the Isle of Dailies.
Much to my surprise, I appeared to be cleaving my way through mobs with very relative ease. I was addicted to the RSI & bunny staring at the head lights syndrome of right click, left click, 12121212 (Hammer of Righteousness and Holy Shield). Bagging my Armani Punisher and switching to the Blue rep reward sword from SSO, I found a new level of glee watching HOR crit for over 1k. Then higher when I switched to the Aldor rep epic sword, for 1.3k Holy damage.
WTF have you done to my pala Blizz? I think I love it.
No more crushing blows 102.5% bollox, just 490 Defence and get on with it…And about bloody time, feels like the paladin class have been relieved of its pink condom and allowed to breath, DPS, and tank with a decent proper tanking sword, mana issues sorted out with a buff that was more relevant to tanking (Sanctuary). Spell damage in relation to total stamina. Hammer of Justice interrupts spell casting on bosses…..who ever you are on the side of paladins, you deserve a Christmas bonus my friend, from both Ret and Protection paladins alike!
The pain in the ass now, is now getting a sword to get me back upto 490+ defence. -20 defence from anticipation, replaced by 5% dodge.
There's Honor"s Call and then there's The Sun Eater and its rpeety much a gamble of whether i will get HH rep first or H mech gets lucky.

No comments: